This project is read-only.

Forums/Support?

May 16, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Hey Guys,

I am intrigued by what I have read/seen about Simple MVVM (a more unique name would make google searches easier).

Do you have a forum or better place to ask questions? How large is your user base?

I am trying to build a real world application but haven't found a toolkit that supports what I think are the basics. Do you (I think you do but  I have already blown 4 weeks going different directions).

1) POCO - I need POCO support. I have defined the class and created a DomainService manually based off this class.
2) Custom user Authentication - because I am using POCO I need to do my own authentication. 
3) Login - Enforce login. If the user does anything on the main form, force the login screen. Would also like to have access to the user information (custom info possible?) in the different views.

---Maria

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM

initially this was called something else which was really popular but we caught ALOT flak for it... long story.  you can email at david.kelley@wirestone.com for more specific info.  The additional elements you are suggesting are not part of the MVVM design pattern as such.  with simple MVVM the point is to keep it 'simple' or seperate from other patterns.  as such we dont' want users to get confused between the patterns by mixing it all together which is why we created this framework tobegin with to help explain just MVVM